Dutch photographer Ronin de Goede recently released a new photographic diary entitled ASAKUSA that chronicles the work of Japanese master tattoo artist, Horikazu. Across 216 pages, de Goede captures . .
- The Fandom PostToei Animation to Kick-Off New Year with Worldwide Premiere of 'World Trigger' Season 2
- SoraNews24Which Japanese city is gaining interest among families and renters? Hint: it's not in Tokyo
- Broadway WorldJoey Trap Drops Anime-Inspired Video for Track 'DIE4ME'
- SoraNews24Bluetooth tombstones are here to help you mourn loved ones without breaking the bank
- SoraNews24We build a miniature Japanese oden stall with gorgeous results