U. S. telecommunications firm AT&T Inc has agreed to sell its Crunchyroll anime business to Sony Corp's Funimation Global Group, LLC, both companies said in a joint statement late Wednesday. The . . .
- SiliconeraCrunchyroll Will Be Acquired by Sony and Funimation
- Anime News NetworkSony's Funimation Global Group to Acquire Crunchyroll for US$1.175 Billion in Cash
- Dallas NewsAT&T to sell anime service Crunchyroll to Sony's Funimation for $1.18 billion
- The VergeSony is buying anime streaming service Crunchyroll from AT&T for $1.175 billion
- PolygonSony's Funimation acquires anime streaming service Crunchyroll for $1.175 billion