Two assailants stabbed a male dentist, then 29, in a parking lot in Kitakyushu City in 2014 The post Yakuza gang ordered to pay ¥83 million over stabbing of dentist appeared first on TokyoReporter.
- The Tokyo ReporterMan sought in connection with fraud ring operated by rival yakuza groups
- The Tokyo ReporterKey member in Kodo-kai gangster suspected in fraud ring
- The Tokyo ReporterSaitama: Employee at child care center accused of distributing child pornography
- The Tokyo ReporterSri Lankan suspected in fraudulent purchase of 40,000 liters of fuel
- WISNAnime Milwaukee back in town this weekend
- The Tokyo ReporterTokyo: 4 not-prosecuted over Shibuya home-invasion robbery
- The Tokyo ReporterCorpse of missing man found on tracks at JR Kumagaya Station
- The Tokyo ReporterGunma: Man uses knife to rob post office
- The Tokyo ReporterTantra hosting 'Sexy Valentine's Day'