It's one thing to play a crime boss in a game, but when the real life actor starts breaking the law, Sega is ready to pull the plug. On March 12, officials from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare's Narcotics Control Department sear...
- SiliconeraSega Puts A Pause On Judgment's Shipments And Digital Sales After Arrest Of Pierre Taki
- Kotaku EastAfter Cocaine Arrest, Sega Halts Sales of New PS4 Game
- Anime News NetworkDenki Groove Band Member/Actor Pierre Taki Arrested for Cocaine Use
- GematsuSega halts Judgement shipments and digital sales in Japan following actor Pierre Taki's arrest
- tokyohiveDenki Groove's Pierre Taki arrested for cocaine use
- The Tokyo ReporterDenki Groove's Pierre Taki accused of cocaine use