Despite the genre's overwhelming popularity, people act as if anime is still a niche interest. When celebrities like Kim Kardashian or Michael B. Jordan say that they're fans, or Britney Spears posts pictures of her son's Dragon Ball Z fanart on I...
- GoBoiano MediaOregon Embraces the Anime Aesthetic in Their Ghibli-Like Tourism Video
- Animation MagazineWatch: Travel Oregon Spot Conjures an Anime Fantasy in the PNW
- Chief MarketerAnime-Inspired Campaign Makes Oregon Seem Magical
- Kotaku EastIt's Time To Stop Acting Like Nobody Watches Anime
- Willamette WeekThis Anime Rendition of Oregon Could Be Straight From a Miyazaki Flick