While Scarlett Johansson's casting as Japanese cyborg Motoko Kusanagi has been controversial in the West, the original Tokyo-based publisher of the Ghost in the Shell manga seems totally cool with it. Kodansha, one of Japan's largest publishers, f...
- Otaku USAReaction To Image of ScarJo as Ghost in the Shell's Major Vast, Infinite
- SGCafeKodansha Business Director says they never expected a Japanese actress to play Motoko Kusanagi in live-action Ghost in the Shell
- Morning News USA'Ghost In The Shell' Publisher Supports Casting Scarlett Johansson Despite Public Backlash
- RocketNews24Kodansha's Sam Yoshiba supports Scarlett Johansson casting choice for Ghost in the Shell
- UPROXXThe Japanese Publisher Of 'Ghost In The Shell' Insists Scarlett Johansson Is 'Well Cast'