Voice actor Unsho Ishizuka, who voiced Professor Oak and narrated the Pokémon anime in Japanese, has died. Ishizuka has been voicing Professor Oak and narrating the Pokémon TV anime since the show debuted in Japan in 1997.
- Game RantProfessor Oak's Japanese Voice Actor Has Died
- GoBoiano MediaRenowned Voice Actor Unshou Ishizuka Passes Away Due to Cancer
- Kotaku EastThe Japanese Voice Of Pokémon's Professor Oak Has Died
- ForbesThe Japanese Voice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Who Portrayed Professor Oak From 'Pokémon' Has Died
- Anime News NetworkVoice Actor Unshō Ishizuka Passes Away at 67